Here you can view John's Pictures by category.
Back to the Maison de Stuff.
A large part of my family live in Wales - originally all in the South East, but my Dad moved a few years back to the North West. So naturally I've made many visits over the years, and I hope I can demonstrate what a scenic and lovely part of the world this is through these pictures.
- Abergavenny March 2017
- March 2017
A weekend in Abergavenny to see Vera and Robin.
- South Wales December 2016
- Thursday 29th - Saturday 31st December 2016
Two nights staying in a bunker (!) inbetween Christmas and New Year to visit family in South Wales.
- South Wales December 2015
- Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th December 2015
Weekend visit to South Wales to see Vera, Robin, Louise, Bec, Dave and Jessica.
- Abergavenny July 2014
- Friday 18th - Sunday 20th July 2014
Weekend in Abergavenny to visit Vera and Robin, including a daytrip to Ledbury.
- Abergavenny April 2014
- April 2014
Short weekend trip to Abergavenny to see Vera and Robin.
- South Wales November 2012
- Saturday 17th - Monday 19th November 2012
We took Erika to Abergavenny to meet Vera, Robin, Ian, Louise, Bec, Dave and baby Jessica.
- Abergavenny June 2012
- Saturday 30th June - Sunday July 1st 2012
Weekend in Abergavenny at the end of June / beginning of July.
- Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th September 2011
A short weekend trip to Chepstow to visit Louise, Ian and Vera (while Robin was away in Vienna).
- South Wales July 2011
- Saturday 30th - Sunday 31st July 2011
A weekend in South Wales to visit Vera and Robin at the end of July.
- North Wales
- Saturday 30th April - Monday 2nd May 2011
Weekend in North Wales over the May bank holiday weekend.
- South Wales March 2011
- Friday 4th - Sunday 6th March 2011
Another visit to see Vera and Robin in South Wales including another foray into Herefordshire.
- Christmas in Wales 2010
- Friday 24th - Friday 31st December 2010
A week in Wales visiting family over the Christmas period, both South and North.
- South Wales
- Saturday 4th - Monday 6th September 2010
A weekend in South Wales visiting Vera and Robin while Chie's sister Yuka was in the UK.
- North Wales
- Friday 30th July - Monday 2nd August 2010
A weekend in North Wales visiting Dad whilst Louise, Ian and Vera were also visiting.
- Abergavenny May 2010
- Saturday 29th - Monday 31st May 2010
Visiting Vera and Robin in Abergavenny over the spring bank holiday weekend.
- South Wales
- Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th February 2010
A weekend in South Wales (with a foray into Herefordshire) visiting Vera and Robin.
- North Wales
- Friday 12th - Monday 15th February 2010
A weekend spent in North Wales visiting Dad in February 2010.
- Lucy and Martin's Wedding
- Saturday 22nd August 2009
Pictures from the weekend of Lucy and Martin's wedding in North Wales.
- Vera's 90th Birthday
- Saturday 8th - Monday 10th August 2009
A weekend in Abergavenny to celebrate Vera's 90th birthday.
- The Borders
- Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd May 2009
A weekend spent visting Vera and Robin including a day out seeing black and white villages in Herefordshire.
- North Wales
- Friday 27th - Sunday 29th March 2009
A long weekend in North Wales to visit Dad, with Vera in tow.
- Abergavenny Christmas 2008
- Monday 22nd - Monday 29th December 2008
A week in Abergavenny over Christmas seeing lots of family.
- Abergavenny September 2008
- Saturday 20th - Monday 22nd September 2008
A weekend in Abergavenny to visit Vera and Robin, which also coincided with the Abergavenny Food Festival.
- Hay on Wye
- Saturday 24th May 2008
A day out in Hay on Wye with Robin and Vera.
- North Wales and Dublin
- Saturday 15th - Tuesday 18th September 2007
A weekend in North Wales visiting Dad et al, followed by a trip to Dublin for a training course.
- Chie's Family in the UK
- Friday 22nd June - Sunday 1st July 2007
Chie's family came to the UK for a week and a bit, to meet my family, and take in a few sights on the way round.
- Weekend in Abergavenny
- Saturday 2nd - Sunday 3rd June 2007
Weekend visit to see Robin and Vera, including a trip to St. Fagan's.
- Wales Easter 2007
- Thursday 5th - Monday 9th April 2007
A visit to North and South Wales over the Easter weekend.
- UK Christmas 2006
- Monday 18th - Saturday 30th December 2006
Christmas with the family back in the UK.
- UK March 2006
- Tuesday 21st - Friday 31st March 2006
Pictures from mine and Chie's trip back to the UK in March 2006, to attend Rob and Kate's wedding, and also visit friends and family.
- Britain Autumn 2005
- Monday 19th September - Thursday 20th October 2005
A trip to Britain to visit the family in Autumn 2005.
- Britain Summer 2005
- Wednesday 8th June - Tuesday 5th July 2005
Assorted pictures from my time spent back in the UK in the summer between spells in Japan.
- Saturday 12th - Sunday 13th March 2005
A weekend trip to see Robin and Vera in Abergavenny.
- Christmas in Wales
- Tuesday 28th December 2004 - Saturday 1st January 2005
Christmas with the family in South and North Wales.
- Friday 21st - Saturday 22nd November 2003
Some very scenic pictures from a weekend trip to North Wales (the Llyn peninsula) to visit my Dad.
- Bardsey from the Mainland
- Saturday 19 October 2002
A few rather pleasing views of Bardsey Island from the mainland.
- Dad's Ordination
- Saturday 22nd September 2001
The day my Dad became Reverend Dad. Featuring Rowan Williams, now the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Bardsey Island '2000
- Friday 4th - Tuesday 8th August 2000
Finally uploaded over two years after the event, the pictures from my 2000 trip to Bardsey, cut short due to the final demise of my first digital camera.
- Bardsey Island '1999
- Saturday 31st July - Saturday 7th August 1999
My trip to Bardsey Island in 1999. Relocated in September 2002 after the original website they were hosted on was shutdown. See also the Bardsey Island Website, written by me and my Dad.