Here you can view John's Pictures by category.
Back to the Maison de Stuff.
Detailing my love affair with the Northern extremes of the British Isles.
- Al's Stag Do
- Saturday July 4th 2015
Pictures from Al's whisky themed stag do in Edinburgh.
- The Borders July 2014
- Saturday 5th - Tuesday 8th July 2014
Long weekend in the Scottish borders and Northumberland to visit Lucy and Martin, and attend Tim and Akino's wedding.
- Edinburgh and Islay
- Saturday 1st - Saturday 8th September 2007
A week's holiday in Scotland, the first half in Edinburgh, and the second half visiting whisky distilleries on Islay.
- Saturday 5th - Monday 7th March 2005
A weekend trip to Edinburgh including a visit to the castle, lots of scenic views, and of course a decent helping of whisky.
- Burns Night
- Tuesday 25th January 2005
A Burns supper to celebrate the work of the famous Scottish Bard.
- Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th October 2003
A weekend away spent in the highlands.
- Eigg 2002
- Monday 12th - Saturday 17th August 2002
My third (and Chie's second) visit to the wonderful Isle of Eigg.
- Eigg 2001
- Friday 27th July - Saturday 4th August 2001
My second visit to Eigg, an island in the inner hebrides.
- Eigg 2000
- Saturday 3rd - Saturday 10th June 2000
My first trip to Eigg.
- Wednesday 1st to Monday 6th September 1999
A few days spent in Edinburgh with Vera, including a trip to North Berwick.
- Monday 30th - Tuesday 31st August 1999
In and around Stirling, where I was attending a conference.