Dr John Hawkins
Welcome to my bit of the Maison de Stuff,
home to a huge load of pictures,
and my daily blog.
My email address is as above - I've put it in an image in a vein attempt to reduce the amount of spam I get.
- John's Journal / Blog
- John's Pictures
Main Index (text only)
- John's Travel
- Other Related Sites:
Maison de Stuff
- Recent Entries:
- Sunday in Devon
Saturday in Devon
Down to Devon
Erika at My Office
Maverick and Cask and Glass
Primrose Hil and Face Painting at the Zoo
Transport Museum and Dim Sum
Erika's 3rd Birthday
Day Before Erika's Birthday
Sunday at the Zoo
Wahaca, The Transport Musem, and The Royal Opera House
Ye Olde Pubs
Rainy Bank Holiday Monday
Apocaplypse in the Tate Britain
Wednesday in the East Midlands
To the East Midlands
Coram's Fields and Tweed Suit
- Sunday in Devon
- [Sunday 20th September 2015]
Lazy morning and early afternoon at Dad's house with Vera before getting the train back to London after lunch.
- Saturday in Devon
- [Saturday 19th September 2015]
Lunch in Teignmouth, followed by an early evening visit to Grandad's allotment.
- Down to Devon
- [Friday 18th September 2015]
Got the train down to Devon in the afternoon.
- [Thursday 17th September]
- Erika at My Office
- [Wednesday 16th September 2015]
Erika decided she wanted to come to my office rather than go to the zoo on our morning together this week.
- Maverick and Cask and Glass
- [Tuesday 15th September 2015]
Went for pizza at MAverick after working late this evening, followed by a drink at the Cask and Glass, and then decided to take a late evening stroll to Green Park.
- [Monday 14th September]
- Primrose Hil and Face Painting at the Zoo
- [Sunday 13th September 2015]
Went to Primrose Hill, it being the 11th anniversary of when Chie and I got engaged. Since we were close by, after that I took Erika to the zoo.
- Transport Museum and Dim Sum
- [Saturday 12th September 2015]
Very brief visit to the Transport Museum, then dim sum with Chie's friend Akiko-san.
- [Friday 11th September]
- Erika's 3rd Birthday
- [Thursday 10th September 2015]
Fairly low key celebrations for Erika's 3rd birthday - present opening in the morning, then picked her up early from nursery, went for ice cream, then later on sushi for dinner.
- Day Before Erika's Birthday
- [Wednesday 9th September 2015]
Went to the zoo in the morning the day before Erika's birthday.
- [Tuesday 8th September]
- [Monday 7th September]
- Sunday at the Zoo
- [Sunday 6th September 2015]
Took Erika to the zoo so Chie and Kayo-san could go for afternoon tea.
- Wahaca, The Transport Musem, and The Royal Opera House
- [Saturday 5th September 2015]
Lunch at Wahaca in Kentish Town, then a visit to the Transport Museum, then a bit of the kids day at the Royal Opera House.
- [Friday 4th September 2015]
- [Thursday 3rd September 2015]
We took Chie's friend Kayo-san for dinner at Oliveto. Erika and I had dessert at Olivogelo.
- Ye Olde Pubs
- [Wednesday 2nd September 2015]
Took my colleague visiting from the US on a tour of my favourite ye olde pubs. Just took one photo on the way back of mice running around on the platform of the tube.
- [Tuesday 1st September 2015]
- Rainy Bank Holiday Monday
- [Monday 31st August 2015]
Rained pretty much all day, barely left the flat. Erika baked biscuits amongst other things.
- Apocaplypse in the Tate Britain
- [Sunday 30th August 2015]
Took Erika for a play date with the kids of a colleague who was visiting from the US. This included a brief visit to the Tate Britain during which Erika had an apocalyptic tantrum. We can never go there again.
- Kayano's Birthday
- [Saturday 29th August 2015]
Went down to Brixton for Erika's friend's birthday party.
- [Friday 28th August 2015]
Impromptu evening visit to Frank's. Possilbly last of the season?
- [Thursday 27th August]
- Wednesday in the East Midlands
- [Wednesday 26th August 2015]
Visited Melbourne and Calke Abbey in the morning, then headed back to London in the afternoon.
- To the East Midlands
- [Tuesday 25th August 2015]
Erika's nursery was closed most of this week, so I took a couple of days off to take her up to the East Midlands to visit Grandma.
- Regency Cafe
- [Monday 24th August 2015]
Was feeling a bit down in the dumps, so made a foray out from the office at lunchtime to visit the Regency Cafe.
- Coram's Fields and Tweed Suit
- [Sunday 23rd August 2015]
Took Erika to the playground in Coram's Fields. Then lunch at Ciao Bella, and after that went to pick up my new tweed suit.