Dr John Hawkins
Welcome to my bit of the Maison de Stuff,
home to a huge load of pictures,
and my daily blog.
My email address is as above - I've put it in an image in a vein attempt to reduce the amount of spam I get.
- John's Journal / Blog
- John's Pictures
Main Index (text only)
- John's Travel
- Other Related Sites:
Maison de Stuff
- Recent Entries:
English Sparkling Wine Prestige Cuvees
Vinegrowing Course Day 3
Jack and Jill in the Snow
Pizza and Slime
Camden Garden Centre and Honest Burgers
- [Sunday 10th February 2019]
Had a Filippino Japanese fusion lunch at Ramo Ramen, followed by Filippino ice cream at Mamasons.
- Jim's Birthday
- [Saturday 9th February 2019]
Jim's birthday drinks at the Prospect of Whitby.
- [Friday 8th February]
- School Trip
- [Thursday 7th February 2019]
Volunteered on Erika's school trip to the John Soane museum.
- St. Moritz
- [Wednesday 6th February 2019]
Took Erika to St Moritz (London's only Swiss restaurant?) for fondue this evening.
- English Sparkling Wine Prestige Cuvees
- [Tuesday 5th February 2019]
I'd ordered three ESW prestige cuvees, planning a tasting some time soon, and they had all arrived by today.
- Vinegrowing Course Day 3
- [Monday 4th February 2019]
Down to Haywards Heath for day 3 of my vinegrowing course.
- Jack and Jill in the Snow
- [Sunday 3rd February 2019]
Took Chie and Erika down to the South Downs to see the Jack and Jill windmills in the snow.
- Pizza and Slime
- [Saturday 2nd February 2019]
Pizza at Rossopomodoro for lunch then spent the afternoon back at home making slime.
- [Friday 1st February 2019]
A dusting of snow on the ground.
- Bingo Night
- [Thursday 31st January 2019]
Bingo Night at Erika's school.
- [Wednesday 30th January]
- [Tuesday 29th January 2019]
Just one picture of Erika with a bag on her head.
- [Monday 28th January 2019]
Tried Leon's "Love Burger" at lunchtime then in the evening had some South Ridge English Sparkling Wine (from Ridgeview).
- Camden Garden Centre and Honest Burgers
- [Sunday 27th January 2019]
Visited Camden Garden Centre in the morning. Then lunch at Honest Burgers, where I had their Moving Mountains burger again.
- [Saturday 26th January 2019]
Went to Borough Market in the afternoon then a bit later on did some shopping around Kings Cross.
- Burns Night
- [Friday 25th January 2019]
Had haggis, neeps and tatties as well as Laphroaig and Irn Bru for dinner.
- [Thursday 24th January 2019]
Went to the dentist, and then lunch at Oliveto followed by gelato at Olivogelo.
- [Wednesday 23rd January]
- [Tuesday 22nd January]