Here you can view John's Pictures by category.
Back to the Maison de Stuff.
Trips to islands around the UK. My Dad and I share a strange obsession with islands which neither of us can quite pin down. So over the last few years we've made many visits to two islands in particular. First is Bardsey Island (or Ynys Enlli in Welsh) off the cost of North Wales, and secondly The Isle of Eigg, an island in the Inner Hebrides, off the coast of Scotland.
- Burgh Island May 2017
- Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st May 2017
A quick weekend jaunt down to Devon to stay at the Burgh Island Hotel, back by way of Dartmouth (very briefly) and Starcross to say a quick hello to Dad.
- Edinburgh and Islay
- Saturday 1st - Saturday 8th September 2007
A week's holiday in Scotland, the first half in Edinburgh, and the second half visiting whisky distilleries on Islay.
- Bardsey from the Mainland
- Saturday 19 October 2002
A few rather pleasing views of Bardsey Island from the mainland.
- Eigg 2002
- Monday 12th - Saturday 17th August 2002
My third (and Chie's second) visit to the wonderful Isle of Eigg.
- Eigg 2001
- Friday 27th July - Saturday 4th August 2001
My second visit to Eigg, an island in the inner hebrides.
- Bardsey Island '2000
- Friday 4th - Tuesday 8th August 2000
Pictures from my 2000 trip to Bardsey, cut short due to the final demise of my first digital camera.
- Eigg 2000
- Saturday 3rd - Saturday 10th June 2000
My first trip to Eigg.
- Bardsey Island '1999
- Saturday 31st July - Saturday 7th August 1999
My trip to Bardsey Island in 1999.