Here's some pictures from our weekend away in Belgium (mainly Brugges with a few hours in Antwerp)
from the 9th - 11th March 2001. I kept the camera on English time, so most of the times of the pictures
once we were in continental Europe are an hour out. Not that it really matters, but still.
A Weekend inBelgium
- On the way there. We started off in Pangbourne, travelling by coach, and went under the channel tunnel
to France then Belgium.
- Saturday Morning/Afternoon
- As we had use of the coach for the whole weekend, George decided to arrange a daytrip to nearby Antwerp.
- Saturday Evening
- Friday night most people had been a bit too tired to go anywhere, so Saturday was to be the big
night out of the weekend.
- A few pictures around the hotel before heading back to England.